Organizing and Properly Storing Your Electronic Accessories
What are you looking for? Chargers! Cables! I have so many chargers from my old devices, but I never know where they are. This is a common problem that most of us face. We tend to keep our electronic accessories wherever we find space without proper organization and storage. This leads to the loss of essential accessories, which can also create a bad impression on guests. Therefore, it's vital to have an organized place for your electronics and their respective accessories.
It doesn't matter whether you own a smartphone or a tablet, or a computer. Keeping them organized will save space and help you store all your essential gadgets together at one spot in the same condition as they were purchased from the market. In this article, we'll talk about how you can organize your electronic gadgets and store them in an orderly fashion.
Tips for Organizing Cables
Have you noticed that the main problem is that cables are often tangled together, and then the electronic accessories looks even messier. Using the below electronic cord organizer options, let's find out how to solve this issue without spending too much time or effort on it.
- Cable ties: One way to keep cables in place is by using cable ties. They come in different colors, so you can easily distinguish between them, and their use isn't limited to organizing your cables in place. They can be used for plenty of other things as well, such as to secure the back cover of your phone or to tie something.
- Cable clips: Another way to solve this issue is by using cable clips. They help you keep cables organized and prevent them from being tangled. The best part about these guys is that they can be attached anywhere - a piece of furniture, a wall, or even a bed frame! You'll no longer have to worry about untangling those knotted-up wires again!
- Binder clips: If there's one thing I know, it's that binder clips are great for organizing cables in place! And not only cables but also paintbrushes, pens and pencils, paper clips or rubber bands. You can use them to keep everything in place, and they're available for a low price.
A tower: And finally, if you need an organizer that's large enough to store all your cables, then the best thing you can get is a tower with compartments. It will help you organize electronic accessories in place without any effort. And not only that - with the correct item, you'll also free up some space on your table
How to Organize Electronics and Its Accessories?First, you need to understand how important it is to have an organized place for electronics. Also, their accessories must be stored similarly. If you keep your chargers all over the house or in a specific drawer, it's high time that you think of electronic organizers and proper storage space where all your devices can be kept together along with their respective chargers and other accessories.
There are various types of storage options available, from racks and stands to boxes and hooks.
Below we've listed down some tips on how you can make room for organizing your electronic gadgets.
- Find a good area for keeping all your electronic devices and accessories.
- Pick up suitable storage options like a tech pouch.
Storage Options for Electronics and its Accessories - Pros & Cons
Listed down are a collection of the best storage options for electronics:
Electronic accessories storage bag
Many tech pouch organizers are with compact and slim design, they are easy to carry and save lots of space compared to the conventional storage units for electronic accessories, and are especially excellent for work from home, office and travel on the move.
- Portable options and don't occupy much space.
- Compact and slim design tech organizer is perfect for your backpack and carry on.
- Tech organizer pouch with carefully design for different kind of devices
- Cheaper and even high-quality tech kits won’t cost too muh
Maybe portable tech kit pouch has limited space and can’t store too many devices, only for daily tech accessories such as phone charge, cable, cord, wireless mouse, power bank, USB drive and SD card.
Storage Cabinets/RacksThese cabinets/racks have plenty of space to store electronic devices and their various components, including USB cables, chargers, and connectors.
- Plenty of room to keep all your devices and accessories in one place.
- Many models are sleek, which saves space.
- Bulky items which occupy lots of vertical/horizontal area.
- Need a dedicated area to put them.
Drawers-CabinetsThis is the second-best option for the storage of electronic devices and accessories. If you don't want your devices to occupy too much space, this is the right choice. As there are many storage drawers available with limited depth, it saves lots of vertical space
However, make sure that they have enough space to accommodate all your devices and their respective components like chargers, connectors, etc.
- Saves plenty of vertical/horizontal surface area.
- Available in a variety of sizes and models.
- Some models take up more horizontal area than vertical area.
- Need a dedicated area to put them.
This is another valuable storage option for keeping electronic accessories together as it saves plenty of vertical/horizontal area compared to other options. These drawer boxes can be kept inside drawers so that they don't occupy any additional space.
Easily fits into drawers to save up lots of vertical/horizontal surface area.
Plain design, which doesn't look great when kept out in the open.
This is another valuable storage option for keeping electronic accessories together. Various types of hanging organizers can be used to keep USB cables, chargers, and connectors all in one place instead of holding them lying scattered everywhere.
- Very helpful for organizing multiple wires into one single cable
- Won’t be limited by room space or any other facilities
- Won’t cost too much
- Not suit for some valuable devices.
Which Option is Right for You?
Which one is right for you? It depends on your actual needs of course! The more electronic accessories you have, the more complicated the storage solutions get. However, an electronic accessories storage bag is highly recommended for all of you, and you can find it can be used anywhere, no matter home, work or travel.